What is the EU Passenger Rights Regulation for?
The EU Passenger Rights Regulation has been established to protect flight passengers against the worriment caused by flight cancellations and flight delays, which could have prevented by the airline business. The regulation provides flight passengers with a solid protection against travel inconveniences, and of course also serves as a 'motivator' for the airlines to operate more punctual.
The EU Passenger Rights Regulation includes:
- Flight passenger rights for cancelled flights, flight delays etc.
- The amount of compensations
- Services and benefits at the airport, that must be provided by the airlines
- The right to re-booking a flight or to withdraw from the scheduled flight
- The right to get correctly informed about the passenger rights